2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device by a website via your web browser or mobile app when you visit a website or other online service. Cookies store information about how you use an online service so that the website can recognise your device, provide functionality, enhance your experience, analyse usage patterns, and personalise content and advertising.
Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain features of the Innowell websites or applications.
- Information related to your login so we can remember that you have logged in before or so you can stay logged in after you leave the website or Innowell Platform
- Number of visitors, the frequency with which the websites, the Innowell Platform and apps are used, the pages viewed, the clicks made, and the total duration of use
- The name of the website visited prior to visiting our website, the Innowell Platform, and mobile apps
- Information about your browser, IP address, browsing preferences
- Whether you are a first-time visitor
- Your viewing preferences (e.g., layout, sizing preferences, language, etc.)
Examples of uses:
- Customise your visit to our website, the Innowell Platform and apps based on preferences you made previously
- Remember the actions you take in an app to understand if we need to inform you (or not) of certain information about your usage each time you log-in
- Analyse usage trends across our user base to improve our website, the Innowell Platform, apps, and services, and inform how we can offer you new services or to make additional information available to you
4. What types of cookies do we use?
Our website, the Innowell Platform and applications use two types of cookies. First-party cookies, which are created by us to help make websites or applications work properly and analyse usage. Third-party cookies, which are created by third parties that we partner with or who provide a service to us.
Our website, the Innowell Platform and applications use several categories of cookies, being:
- Performance/Analytics Cookies: allow us or our third-party analytics providers to collect information and statistics on use of our services by you and other visitors. This information helps us to improve our services and products for the benefit of you and others.
- Functionality Cookies: provide enhanced functionality, allowing you to more easily complete forms, personalising content to your preferences, and selecting your communications preferences. If you do not enable these cookies, or choose to disable them in the future, you may be impacting your ability to use certain features.
5. How long do our cookies last?
The length of time that cookies are stored on your device will vary, depending on whether the cookies are temporary or persistent.
- Session cookies: are temporary cookies we use on our secure pages to assign and register a session ID. This allows you to visit and use our websites and services without interruption and provides us with internal reporting. These cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: are used by us and our third-party providers to understand visitors’ browsing behaviour over a longer period or to provide additional features or customisation. They can stay on your device for different lengths of time, from 24 hours to a week, or several years, depending on their function. These cookies survive after your browser is closed and can be used to recognise your device when you reopen your browser and revisit our website, the Innowell Platform, and apps.
6. Can you disable cookies?
If you choose to deactivate cookies via your browser, you may continue to use certain parts of our services and websites. However, features may not work as effectively and some useful features may not work at all, depending on which cookies you deactivate. For example, content may not be as relevant to your preferences, or you may not be able to stay signed in.
7. We use Google Analytics
Some of our applications and websites use Google Analytics to help us understand traffic and usage. To understand how the processing of data about you by Google happens please read 'How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps' which is located at
8. Changes to our Policy
Last updated: 23 Dec 2021